Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday cards & shirts

We aren't celebrating Elijah's birthday until next weekend when we are going to have his first birthday party at Chik-Fil-A! However, a few gifts did trickle in today. A card from both Gramas and from Roy & Joan. Some shirts from my parents as well. Here's Elijah looking at (aka eating) his cards and both he and Isaac wearing one of the two t-shirts "they" got. (Isaac actually got to pick which one he wanted to wear first.)


"What's this? A present for me?"


"But I wanted to wear the OTHER shirt!"


Elijah's birthday = Isaac's birthday!

This card from Grama tastes great!

Thanks Joni for my birthday card!


"First little candle, first little wish, first little cake for you to squish ... So where's my cake folks?!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!

XOXOXOXO
AUNTIE LINDA

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts-easy to see why Isaac picked the one he did:)good choice, Di!
grandma k