- Is doing the "all done" sign (although he's put his own spastic twist into it).
- Walking all over the place.
- Still has the best and biggest blue eyes ever.
- Loves to snuggle, hug, kiss. His love language is definitely physical touch.
- Melts your heart with his big smile.
- Eats everything. Would rather eat than drink milk any day.
- Follows (and annoys) his brother continually.
- Likes to read books. Despite his busy-nature, he'll sit on your lap for long periods of time.
- Tries to eat the spots off of Scrubs.
- Starting to enjoy pushing things.
- Still can cry so hard for a seemingly small thing and then barely cry at all for a huge clobber!
- Still puts everything in his mouth.
- Has a radar, I kid you not, for an open door or cabinet or item placed where you hope he doesn't find it. So curious!
- 29 pounds. Wearing mostly 24 month and 2T clothes. Still a few inches shorter than Isaac.
- No words yet.
Thank you Lord for our sweet Elijah.
his descriptions reminds me a bit of Lia! Tante Jan
Post a Comment