Friday, January 14, 2011

M&Ms

Big news in our house last night. Randomly, Isaac asked to use the potty! And here was the result. With stork-nesting in Germany for two months, when and how to potty train is a concern for us. We've decided to let God work it out and lead us day by day. We are currently spending $4 a day on diapers. (That's $120 a month.) A new baby would add two more dollars ($180 a month.) Yes, I'm considering cloth but JB is "not a fan of stool." ;) We've love to be doing less diapers by July but also trusting God to make it clear. Maybe this was step 1?

6 comments:

Lisa Cronk said...

Yay! Good job Isaac!
: ) lisa

Anonymous said...

stork nesting?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

STork nesting is what they call the 2 months I will spend in Germany before, during, and after having my baby. Because this military base does not offer OB, you can either deliver in the Turkish system (a new option) or go to another place. I'm going to Germany.

Momma, PhD said...

So cute! I love numenums too!

Debbie said...

When you said "Here" is the result, linking to the video, I was almost afraid of what I'd find! Haha. I was pleasantly relieved to find it was a video of Isaac eating M&Ms. :)

Gabbs said...

Yay, Isaac!!