Gifts and activities continue to trickle. For those of you addicted to videos, check out the new ones at the bottom of my list:
- Hess Truck from Joni
- Playing in the mud (Not a gift video but fun nonetheless)
- Gift from Ray and Gabbi & Grace & Nate
- Gift from Bri for Elijah
- Gift from Bri for Isaac
- Books from Grampa and Grama K.
- Gifts from Uncle Grant & Aunt Elizabeth
- Gifts from G & E Part II
- Buzz Lightyear meets Lightning
- Scrubs gets cars (NEW)
- More presents from the Kit Grandparents (NEW)
- Hike with Jake and Rana (NEW)
We have decided to do a bit of a non-traditional "Christmas" celebration. We are opening presents every day or so for a couple of weeks. This is due to the fact that we are receiving gifts in the mail at various times from various family members. It is also due to the fact that two-year-olds have a short attention span so opening gifts spread out means they are way excited and just as that excitement dies, it is time for a new gift!