Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Infertility Connections

II have recently updated my resources page. I have a few friends beginning the journey through infertility and/or treatments. Whenever that occurs, I often come to find out that I need to get a little caught up on the times. Here are some of the most helpful sites I have used on this bumpy road:

VIDEOS:

INFERTILITY WEBSITES AND TOPICS:

BOOKS ON INFERTILITY:

BOOKS ON PREGNANCY LOSS:

ETHICS

ADOPTION WEBSITES:

BOOKS ON ADOPTION:

BOOKS ON ADOPTION (For Kids)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to click on the helpful links on infertility and many of the pages are unable to be displayed. I would especially like the link on how to talk to family and friends. Thanks

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Unfortunately many of these are not my links so they may not work. Check out my own personal links on the side of this page. Feel free to email me directly: wkitsteiner@hotmail.com

Grace said...

Wendi, thank you for posting these links. I especially needed reminding of the ones on ethics right now as my husband and I face some tough decisions. Thank you!