Thursday, January 13, 2011

Diaper Update

I wrote a previous post about the fact that I was unable to get any Size 6 extra absorbent diapers (for nighttime) here on Base. I received a call from the Commissary yesterday saying my request has been granted!

"We can have size 6 diapers come to the Base," the woman on the other end informed me in her heavy Turkish accent. (Most of our Base establishments are employeed by Turkish employees.)

"Really?!"

"Yes, they will arrrive on base in 2.5 to 3 months!"

I kid you not. Three months?! Seriously? I'm hoping to maybe be potty-training by then.

Oh well!

3 comments:

Cha Cha B said...

That soon? LOL, leave it to Turkey. Sorry you have to wait so long for a request. That really stinks.

Joy Z said...

LOL! Well, at least you have paved the way for the next dear soul. ;-) btw, you may find that you need the overnight diapers much longer than them actually being potty trained. I usually keep mine in diapers/pull-ups for a good six months after day time potty training. But that's just me and what has worked for us. It's all about eliminating problem areas! Less sheets to change. =)

Joy Z said...

*diapers at night*