Saturday, January 08, 2011

Coupons!

Today my grocery shopping yielded a savings on the receipt of 11%. I wish the receipt would indicate how many items I bought on sale in addition to how much I saved with coupons. While the Commissary is small and limited in selection, they have some amazing deals. I look for those every time. Nearly everything I bought offered a discount of some kind. Many of you have asked if you can send me coupons that have expired. Many of you have. You can continue to do so. Simply email me or facebook me or leave a comment requesting my address. I will send them to you mail. Mail only requires a regular stamp to reach us. We can use coupons up to six months post-expiration date. If I cannot use them, I will put them in a box on Base for someone else to use them. We can use any coupons other than a specific store coupon.

Thank you especially to those who have sent me coupons for Organic Valley Milk. You can download them at their website. They are incredibly helpful to me!

4 comments:

Susan said...

My name is Susan Russell and I have been a blog follower for 4 years. I found your blog from a infertility site. I am a couponer and was wanting to mail you some coupons. I don't use Organic Valley Milk and I can print 2 coupons from both of my computers. So, I can send you 4 coupons and several of my other ones that are expired.

Anonymous said...

Can you print your own from coupon websites? Like coupons.com?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Yes. As long as they are not store coupons, they are welcome.

Leslie Broussard said...

Hi, Wendi. I came across your blog from Stacy May's recent post.

As a milspouse, I TOTALLY understand the value of coupons!

http://lesliewantstowrite.blogspot.com/2010/10/bargain-shopping.html

Send me your address, I will be sure to send unused ones your way :)

BroussardLeslie@hotmail.com