Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Okay, try this without looking at the answers.

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator . . .)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number . . .
5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down to find your role model . . .





1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Hitler
9. Wendi Kit.
10. Barack Obama

:)

9 comments:

Wegner Family said...

Wendi--you are my role model!

Erica said...

haha. NICE. :) Just an FYI - I finished my "6 random facts" that you tagged me on!

AW said...

Hahaha! You're my hero too Wendi.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, it's you! :)

Jenny Wilson

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee, hee. And what a wonderful shero to have ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Wendi! =0) You're definitely the best one on the list! =0)

Aimee said...

You are a role model for me for sure. Your faith, your determination, your humor......

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE IT!

Out of that list ... YES...YOU, everytime baby!

Thanks for the smile...I so needed it! :)

Anonymous said...

Even your old aunt says you!
i'm waiting for your mother....
love Tante Jan