Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2nd haircut

Our little, nearly eight month old, got his second haircut this week so he would look his best before Grama and Grampa come into town today! The only way to get Isaac to sit still enough to cut his hair was to give him his favorite toy: the remote! Look at our little chunk. :)



My Mom asked if the spiked look was the final product?! Nooooo. I realized I actually didn't take a picture of the finished product. Look for that photo in upcoming posts. It's a little shorter than I would like, but hey, his Dad's in the military. What can you expect.

Speaking of my parents, they left very early this morning and should be arriving before lunch. We are so blessed to have them with us to celebrate Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys.

AD

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi,
I came across ur blog only 2 days back. It's amazing to see how God has worked in your life. I want to tell u ,that u and ur real life details-(not story) are an inspiration to me. I am undergoing lots of fertility treatments too.We have been ttc for oer 3 yrs now. Its painful. We are on a break now. I know God has a special plan for each one of us.I am praying for God's leading too.
God has fulfilled His purpose in ur life by bringing babay Isaac and now baby Elijah. Most of all,when I went thro' ur blog I realised He has used u as an Instrument to encourage,support,love and pray for women like me..I think of the verse in the Bible- Those who trust in the Lord will never be put to shame. It is true. May God Bless ur family Wendi.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Thank you for this wonderful note. I really needed to hear this. Sometimes it is hard because my blog has become so different than what it started out to be -- but I know the Lord is leading ... please stick around!

Anonymous said...

Love the spikes:)
Have a GREAT Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. We love you guys!
mom k

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将