Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tagged . . . AGAIN!


I was tagged by Brittney who actually had a picture of Isaac up on her blog!

So this picture is of Tara's visit back in February!

The Rules: go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder open up the 5th picture and post it then tag 5 people when you are done. (Actually, this is picture #6, but I think Tara would have been mad at me if I put up picture #5 as it wasn't nearly as beautiful as this one.) :)

I tag my old Minnesota friends: Ebby (who I've been trying to email without success -- can you email me Ebby?), Rachel, Lesley, Tara, and Kristen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! wearing shorts in February!!!
it's so cold here already i can't imagine!
jan

Anonymous said...

oh and Christmas parades OUTSIDE!?!? and DQ Blizzards? I'm in culture shock just looking at pictures!
Tante Jan

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that....email is on its way.

TAV said...

uh oh... i'm wondering what *real* pic # 5 was... :)
what a surprise to open your blog to see that picture!