Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking for Scrubby

Our dear Scrubs. He is so amazingly gentle with the kiddos. Okay so sometimes he knocks them over. But especially when they are babies, he lays next to them totally understanding how easy he has to be. Here's a video illustrating that point.  And here is another video showing how "in the middle" of the action he likes to be. What a great dog. We do, however, like to talk for him. So here is what we think he is thinking in the pictures I took below:

Mmmmm. Feet smell good. 

Mmmmm. Diaper smells good. 

Mmmmm. Wait. Is that one of the boys eating peanut butter? I think I am going to go and watch them eating at their table instead. 

Okay. Seriously? I thought I left you on the other side of the room? Another one goes "Mobile."

Okay. If you gotta pull the tail, just pull it. Get it over with. Let me know when you are done. It's so embarrassing. 


3 comments:

Faith said...

LOL! Too cute!

TAV said...

So patient; what a great dog. LOVE the new blog design, by the way!

Joia said...

Hahahaha! I LOVED this! The last caption was my favorite. =)