Sunday, January 29, 2012

Unveiling

My hubby JB and I have been working on something for quite a few weeks, and we felt it was finally ready for me to "unveil" it on the blog.

Check out this link: www.wendikitsteiner.com.


With the public speaking I am getting ready to do, we thought it important to create a formal "identity" for where we see the Lord taking this ... even though we aren't sure if it will go much farther than the few engagements I currently have scheduled.

I am excited to see where the Lord takes our story. I know He has a greater purpose, and I am excited to see what that might be. I think it has something to do with speaking but I'm open to His direction.

You will notice on the main page that I will now have separate "blogs" for infertility articles, adoption articles, and motherhood articles. Everything I write will first go here, on my daily blog. However, following publication, articles will be copied to these other sites. This will allow people struggling with infertility to just read my infertility articles. People wanting motherhood to just go there. Same for adoption. I plan to go backwards and move past articles that I have written on these various topics to the other sites ... in my spare time.

This means that if you only want to keep reading my daily blog, you can, and you won't miss anything.

In addition, I am very excited about a very cool video that will be coming soon -- thanks to my good friend Linda. Check back for that.

I'd love to get your feedback on the new website, design etc. so feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think.

And a huge thank you to my husband. I really dragged my feet on this. He had a "vision" for what I could do and kept pushing me to do it. I, however, not being a former graphic designer and current logical thinker like he is, couldn't really get it altogether in my head. However, he kept prodding. I kept taking baby steps, and all of a sudden, one afternoon, the entire image started to become clearer to me.

Your prayers for this ministry would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings loyal readers! Please share with your friends!

6 comments:

Kell said...

I love the new look of the blog and pray that your story will bless others!

Anonymous said...

Very excited for what the future holds:)
mom k

Anonymous said...

love it! tante Jan

Joy Z said...

I love it Wendi! I'm sure God will continue to use you to reach many with His love. I know you have reached me on so many levels and I thank you for that!

Here is my tad bit of feedback on the the website: it is difficult to read the verse that you have on the front page w/ the yellow-orange background. Perhaps change the white letters to a different color?

Becky said...

Can I just say how ridiculously excited I am for you over this!!!! I can't wait to see what the Lord does with this and how He uses your story to bless others. Praying!!!

Debbie said...

Love the new website. You have such an amazing way of telling your story. You will be such a great speaker.