Sunday, June 06, 2010

Doing good

Proverbs 12:16 (Message) "Fools have short fuses and explode all too quickly; the prudent quietly shrug off insults."

I'm doing really well on my 30-day No Grumblin' Challenge. Quite honestly my biggest challenge as of late has been not complaining about the hurdles to moving with the military. So I am working on that. But other than that one topic, I am doing well. I am usually a "glass-half-full" kind of gal, but I'm trying to look at the glass as even more as half-full whenever I can.

On the K-LOVE Facebook page, she has actually "upped the anti" and encouraged participants to work on "quick to forgive" as well. Yikes, she's really laying it on thick. So if you want to challenge yourself even further, you can add this to your monthly to-do list.

1 comment:

Judy Woodford said...

Like the new header and the new look... very European...