Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tu-Tu's

I have boys. I think my husband would kill me if I bought them a tu-tu.

But according to Joia, if you have a girl, then buying a tu-tu is way cool.

Anyways, Joia has been doing photography for a gal who makes tu-tus and princess attire and all kinds of cool girly stuff. You can even have it monogrammed and personalized.

Joia used some faces you may recognize as models for her photography. She didn't use my boys though. (Not that JB would have let her if she had tried.)

Since I think Joia is like, a way cool person, I think that anything that she is involved with is way cool too.

Please take the time to click here and see for yourself. For some reason I can't get the link to work, but you can visit: www.ameliastutuboutique.com and then click on "store." I think it would be awesome if some of you were to help this business get even higher off the ground.

2 comments:

Lisa Cronk said...

Link doesn't work when I click on it.
: ) Lisa

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

OKay Lisa. I fixed it!