Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lots'o'climbing

Hearing something on the monitor, I went in to the the room Isaac and Elijah were in and nearly smashed Elijah's toes to smitherines with the bottom of the door. He had gotten out of his pack-n-play! How did both my boys figure out how to do this right now? While Isaac understands what I mean when I say: "Don't climb out," I'm not sure Elijah is able to remember long enough. Oh this timing is not very good. They can both get out of their beds now. Not especially good when they are sleeping in strange places with who-knows-what that they can get into if they get out. Elijah was walking around the room holding his froggie boots trying to get them on himself. I have heard/seen the crib tents. Thank you to those of you who suggested them. We'll need to rethink everything when we get to South Florida.

In other news:

  • Thank you to those of you who have been brainstorming the Scrubs' health certificate ordeal. We have a few irons in the fire and do know (thanks Joy!) that the Lord will take care of this.
  • My friend Kara came over to take pictures today. I truly, honestly, thought it would be a fiasco but it was AWESOME! The boys were both in such a good mood. Scrubs really participated well, and while we didn't include the adults (JB had stuff to do and I wasn't in the mood to get prepared for a photo), I am sure she got some good shots. These shots included pictures by the water and two boys playing in a torrential downpour in their shared froggy boots!

* * * * * Please remember my friend from Minnesota, Kristen and her daughter Halle to your list of prayer requests. They have been having a rough go of it. Halle came early and Kristen has been pretty sick. Please be praying for their family.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

We are downloading some kids music and I came across a song you need to look up. It's called "Boots" by Laurie Berkner Band. It's about "frog boots" the boys will love it =)