Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hoarding

There are a few items that we are not sure we will be able to secure in Turkey without having them mailed to us. So we've been hitting all the stores we can to get whatever they have of these two items:

The first is Huggies Overnight diapers (Size 6). For some reason, our Commissary only sells size 5. And Publix only sells up to size 5. Kmart came through for us today!

The second is Cetaphil soap which is all I can use. I am allergic to all perfumes, soaps, etc. Cetaphil is only sold at a few stores and usually there are only a few bars there every time we go in. So we've been buying whatever we see.

3 comments:

Writern said...

amazon.com has cetaphil - with free shipping! maybe you can get some more from there! ;)

ErieContrary said...

Excuse me, Wendi, but there is no way I'm buying that Cetaphil is the "only" bar you can use.....Vanicream makes a bar, you know!!! :) Just messin' with ya. Although it's true that if I never gave you one, I should have...it's really good...

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Erica, you are quite right. I could use a vanicreme bar. I honestly did not know they made bars!!!