Monday, June 07, 2010

Isaac/Elijah jumping

Thanks to Joia who filmed this today at the local gymansium. Joia and I (and my Dad too) took our kiddos to the open gym today, and they loved it. Isaac is a really good jumper! He loves it! I really would like to get him into gymnastics in Turkey if they have it available. Elijah would just run, every time, his legs nearly going faster than his little body could keep up with. I loved watching his eyes get so wide, like he often does when something is exciting him.

7 comments:

Brittny said...

do you have any idea just how HILARIOUS those two boys are together?!?!?!?!?! Ok, I know you do, but I just want to laugh every time I see them b/c they are so incredibly different! I love them dearly for it too!

Anonymous said...

Andrew and I had a good laugh watching this video! Elijah cracked me up! :D

Linda

Joy Z said...

Where is the gym? Is it on base? That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute!

Wendi said...

Joy, this is Emerald Coast Gymnastics (next to the Indian restaurant in FWB.) They have a younger kid's open gym and an older kids -- although I am sure they would work out something so you could take some of your kiddos together.

Anonymous said...

Elijah is so funny running, I had to laugh!!
Joni, Joni, Joni!!! aka Joni cubed!!

Joy Z said...

Thanks! I'll check it out.