Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Gymnastics

If you didn't catch the video in the post below, you want to take time to check it out. Joia filmed it for me yesterday when we went to the local gymnastics place for some "open gym" time for pre-schoolers. How fun! The last time I went was last summer. Isaac was still very young and Elijah too young to do anything. This time they were both soooo into it. The video illustrates, so perfectly, the differences between my two boys. Just how different they are in everything and how much I love them for the two different boys they are.

Here are some other photos from our morning, courtesy, as usual, of Joia. What am I going to do without her? Honestly, there are a few people that I can't even think about leaving, and Joia is one of them.








This was after the boys collided -- Elijah's mouth to Isaac's head. Keenan is making sure everyone is okay while the bubbles continue to blow.

No comments: