Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick Snips

  • I went to Tropical Smoothie today and got a free smoothie for wearing flip-flops. Never mind that my other foot was in a boot. I still qualified.
  • I took the kids to the gymnasium again today. They loved it! Andrea, Joia, and Brittny were there with their kiddos as well. The video of our last trip to the gym that I posted? Well the same thing happened today. Isaac just jumping along and Elijah running with his eyes about to pop out of his head.
  • The movers are coming on Tuesday. That is soon.
  • I am attending a wedding this evening. Congrats to Chris & Kendra!
  • Tomorrow I will be spending the day at the spa with a few of my greatest friends. This is a gift from JB for my birthday and Mother's Day. And I am finally cashing it in!

No comments: