Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Memory Test

All righty. Here's another game. I did this without the 5 minute breaks suggested (as I just didn't have time for that).

You'll be shown 12 photos in the first part,
You'll be shown another 12 photos in the second part,
You'll be shown 48 photos in the third part and asked if you saw them in the first part, the second part or never saw them at all..
When you have finished the third part, your results will be given to you.

Click here to begin..

I scored a 95% in recognizing photos and a 78% on putting them in the right group. Let's see what you all can get. Remember, I did it without the breaks which I am sure is important to how you score.

8 comments:

Joy Z said...

I did terrible. I scored 87% and 52%. I just kept thinking that everyone that I recognized was in group 2. I did this w/ the breaks but I felt like it was so hard to remember. I'm going to try again w/o the breaks and see if I do any better!

Joy Z said...

ok, I just did it again and I scored much better. 95% and 86%. Of course, I probably messed up the whole test because they do show the same pictures if you take it again although they are in a different order.

So, now I'm going to get to work and actually do something productive like feed my family and get ready for caregroup!

Lisa Cronk said...

Interesting test. I got 100% on recognizing which ones I'd seen, but 95% on which group it was in. I see how they try and trick you with similar photos though. Fun test Wendi. Thanks for sharing.
: ) Lisa

Jen said...

Oh fun! I got a 100% on recognition score but 87% on temporal memory. Thanks for sharing!

Ebby Ray said...

I got 95%/82%..

Ebby Ray said...

I got 95% / 82%....

mom said...

87% 80%

Rachael said...

I had the exact same score as Jen--I got all the ones in the second set correct for the second set, but put half the ones in the first set into the second set as well--wonder if she did the same thing?