Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The 30 Day No Mumblin', No Grumblin' Challenge

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer" Psalm 19:14


This morning, JB is at the TMO office (travel management). He is hoping to get moving dates and flying out dates and dropping our van at a dock dates and all of those types of things.

Today begins a new adventure. We are now home from vacation. There is no longer an opportunity to put my to-do list "out-of-sight-out-of-mind." We've got our Scrubby back home. (Man I missed those spots!) We are back home. And in the next 4-6 weeks we will be packing and moving and leaving. Today I have a 2 hour meeting regarding our move. I have a bone scan on my foot. I have lots to do. Life is back on!

I was listening to K-LOVE on the radio yesterday. So pumped we have that station here! They are doing a 30 Day No Mumblin' No Grumblin' Challenge. I've accepted the challenge. What a better time to embrace positive words coming out of my mouth than during one of the hardest things you can go throw: moving across the world!

Anyone want to join me in this challenge? I'm going to report on the blog how I did that day. How I tried to speak positive and encouraging words in all situations. I'll try to find the positive and the good in all things.

I need this challenge during these next few weeks!

Game on!

5 comments:

Writern said...

One of my daily Scripture quotes to self is "Let me be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath". I am going to join the challenge...and it will be challenging! The key for me will be the "slow to speak" thing!

Jennifer said...

I plan on doing it with you!

AW said...

I would, but I'm in a crummy mood.

*grimace*

(Just kidding! Sounds fun!)

David and Lesley said...

I will join you! :)

Candise said...

I'll do it....i really NEED to do it!!