- The Wilson family is coming into town for English Brown's graduation. They are staying with us for a week.
- It is currently in the upper 80's (near 90's). I don't remember it being this warm in the heat of summer last year. I can live here forever!
- JB and I went out Chipotle with the gift certificate my parents gave us for my birthday tonight. We ate outside. It was a beautiful evening and a great time to talk and just catch up.
- John is currently on his IM (internal medicine) rotation. This rotation is one of the busier rotations. He works about 65-70 hours a week and only gets one day off a week. Unfortunately it doesn't always fall when my day off falls.
- I am doing pretty well. Please keep praying for me, but everyday I am getting myself emotionally ready to try IVF again. I will do another "IVF update" post in the next week or so to let you know everything we are currently thinking.
- I don't think JB plans to ever do his cooking posts. I ask him everyday, and everyday he says he isn't ready yet. (Okay, he is planning on it, but he just types v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.)
- I have started exercising again. I plan on doing some light jogging, walking, and biking as long as we aren't doing a fresh embryo transfer. Don't worry! John said it is okay as long as I don't go crazy. Exercise really helps me emotionally deal with things so I really like to be exercising.
- Want to visit me in Minnesota? How about August? JB will be gone from August 5-September 5 and I would love some company! I plan on going to visit him from August 11-21.
Okay, that's really all I can tell you about our lives. Fairly boring, I know, but hey, you are the one reading my blog. So who's bored? :)