Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Quick post

This post will be very quick. My head is giving me fits and JB thinks its better that when I am home, I avoid being on the computer if I can prevent it -- especially since I am starting at a computer all day. In addition, I am feeling fairly sick as well, definitely a good "sign" as it indicates the follicles that they want to grow are growing, and growing like crazy.

I am making it through work each day by taking a lot of pain pills but am then coming home, going to sleep for two hours, getting up for two hours, and going back to bed. I really have no appetite, most likely as a result of the major cramping.

From this point forward I will not be going into RLS and instead working from home in order to try and make all my appointments and keep up with my workload and get enough rest. My work at Mayo will be limited and based according to what I can handle each day.

Tomorrow I go in for my first blood draw. From this point forward I get a call at 3:00 each day telling me what to do the next day.

I would like to ask for prayer for the following things:

  • My headaches
  • My stomach and the major cramping going on
  • That the surgery "retrieval" would take place earlier rather than later so I can go off these hormones as soon as possible
  • For JB as he is having to not only help me with all my meds but basically now take care of everything around the house. In addition, of course, he is on his psych rotation all day and has his major shelf test this Friday.

I apologize to those of you who have emailed or called and not heard back from me. I am really having difficulty keeping up with communication given how I am feeling.

Thanks for the prayers. I'll update you tomorrow after I get the blood results back.

No comments: