- Isaac is totally back to himself praise the Lord! He appears to be feeling fantastic.
- Went to the dentist yesterday. Everything looks great! So nice to not have any medical drama -- just a routine visit.
- Played a joke on JB last night. Took his very important papers that have a bunch of original signatures on them and hid them so he'd think I accidentally threw them away. (I randomly throw away important things fairly regularly so he totally believed this was an actual possibility.) JB did not and I repeat did not think that this joke was in anyway remotely funny. He paniced. I laughed. He didn't.
- I am leaving for Fort Lauderdale on Sunday morning! I will be spending two weeks there while JB is on nights. We will miss JB but are really excited to get to spend time with our family. Scrubs is going to stay at dog camp while I am gone as JB can't watch him on nights and taking him and both boys would just be too much for me.
- It's fall! One great thing about living in Florida but not south Florida is that we get a really nice fall here as far as temperatures are concerned. No big foliage changes but just some really nice cooler temperatures. Today the boys wore long pants and long shirts and socks! Isaac wasn't too keen on long shirts. You can tell he doesn't wear them very often.
- Is it just me or does cold weather cause animals, primarily one large Dalmatian, to get a little "giddy"? I have heard this was true. It must be. No matter how much exercise I give Scrubby, he just continues to not follow rules to his normal ability.
I'll end today's post with a fun video of Isaac and "Bubby" which features Isaac's new fascination with Mickey Mouse (whom he calls "Minnie"), his compulsion to share with Bubby, and he and Bubby's mutual agreement on licking. Enjoy!