Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wendi gets courageous!

This morning, Joia needed a sitter for just an hour. Trusty ol' Jodi was already booked so Wendi decided to take all four kids herself. Months ago I couldn't have imagined doing this, but I was feeling super courageous and in good spirits, so I did. It went, wonderfully with the help of good timing. All four kids were changed and well fed, therefore, all I really had to do was watch them all play. Elijah was even napping for part of the time only leaving me three charges for the first part of the visit.

Moriah and Elijah sat next to each other nearly the whole time, and Isaac was absolutely enamored by Keenan. He did everything with him. Keenan was remarkably patient with this little tag-along wanting to do everything he did.

For once, I took some photos. Here you go!

I absolutely LOVE this picture of Elijah. I finally managed to capture his personality on camera! He is such a little ham. I love him to pieces.

"I only like my Mommy to take my picture. So there. Take that."

The closest I came to a picture of both babies looking at me at the same time. Moriah is about six weeks older than Elijah but she's a dainty little lady while he is becoming a big ol' boy. That outfit he is wearing still fits Isaac -- it's sized 18 months.

Apparently what is happening behind them is much more interesting than I am.



I happened to mention to Joia that none of the hats I have for babies fits Elijah's big noggin! She found me one that does. How cute is this hat on him. Of course, we won't wear it in the house everyday, but today, it was really fun.

Moriah managed a good shirt grab as well as a loving hair grab. Elijah, I think she's totally into you!

Keenan actually said, "I'll read you a book Isaac," and then helped Isaac up onto the couch. They went through the whole thing together.

Here, Keenan is showing Isaac how to make a bridge. Isaac really wants to take a piece of the bridge out and is looking to Keenan for approval . . . which he did not get. Isaac thought Keenan was totally the coolest big kid ever!


Here are the three of them hanging out before Elijah got up. Isaac tried to take that little music box in front of Moriah but Keenan totally protected his little sister, informing Isaac that she was playing with it and he would have to wait. So cute!


I think Isaac is telling something very important to Moriah here about his truck. Moriah is such a little lady!

The boys even stuck together in Isaac's room.

4 comments:

Joia said...

You ARE courageous, and I appreciate it so much! What great pictures of all the fun they had together! =)

Rachel and Hans said...

Cutest pictures ever! I can't believe you had all 4 of them! You are wonder-woman! Or super-mom. Something like that.

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute, you took some great pictures! It's so good to see them play-I love the one of Keenan reading to Isaac. Well, actually, I love all of them:)That one of Elijah makes me want to squeeze his cheeks! Good job:)
mom k

Anonymous said...

I love Elijah's hat!!! He looks so cute in it!!!
Cheryl