Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Playtime in the Nursery

The boys have started playing together in the nursery. I can even leave them in there for a few minutes at a time. Isaac is so gentle with Elijah. Right now, Elijah can't crawl fast enough to get into too much trouble too quickly. So for now, I can leave them unattended for a few minutes here and there.

Elijah just adores his big brother. He likes to be near him. It's when he is the happiest. Isaac loves to make Elijah laugh. And he tolerates him quite nicely.

Isaac loves to play with his cars on any hard surface. The dishwasher door when it is open, the floor, a book, and the bottom shelf of his changing table which I gave up trying to keep anything stored on so he can drive cars on it to his heart's content.

Last night when JB got home from work, he went and sat in the nursery with the boys while they were playing and I was cleaning up dinner. Here's a few snaps of the fun they are having.

I love this picture with Elijah's arm around his big brother.


Seeing things from their level.


Elijah gets top-heavy and goes tumbling down.



Isaac decides to crawl onto his shelf to retrieve a lost car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are cute together:)
nice shots,dad!
grandma k

The Mac's House said...

Those pics are just too cute for words. I use the bottom ones as a toy storage too in the family room, makes it nice and handy to have the changing table and a place for toys as well.

Are those bed riser blocks that you have on the bottom to raise it up to meet the height required for you "tall" people? LOL I say that because I'm only 4'11" and the standard height is tall indeed for me. :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Yep that is what they are -- so the changing table isn't so low. 'Nother funny thing is that drop down rail on our crib is broken. But we don't need it to get the baby out. LOL.

The Mac's House said...

Oh very funny, take a stab at the short people. LOL

Even with the bar down I practically end up in the crib myself. LOL