Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Magnet-time

I am not sure where or when Isaac created the "bring magnets to Scrubby game." But he plays it everyday many times. Our refrigerator is covered with magnets for Isaac to play with. He will all of a sudden decide that he needs to bring magnets to "Bubby." One or two at a time he delivers them. Scrubs could care less. He never touches the magnets or puts them in his mouth or anything. He just allows a pile to be stacked in front of him. As soon as the game is over, I scoop up the magnets and return them to the fridge to be played with another day. I have so enjoyed watching Isaac and Scrubs interact. They truly love each other. It is so fun to see Isaac and his doggie!

1 comment:

AW said...

I find it funny that he uses the word "Bubby". That's what my brothers used with each other and that's what we now use when we talk to our boys about each other. But really Scrubby is your other child, so it makes sense. :-)