Monday, September 21, 2009

Our little man

Isaac is sick. Really sick. 103.9 degree fever. Chills. Won't eat. Slept six hours during two naps today. Poor little guy. Please pray for him if you have a moment. It appears he may have the flu. JB called Dr. G. None of the pharmacies in the area have any Tamiflu so we'll wait until the morning to get it from the Base pharmacy. Isaac will take it of course. So will Elijah who is high-risk because he is a baby and JB who is high-risk because he is a health care worker. I won't get any medicine so pray that my immune system kicks into high gear!

Unfortunately this news means I'll miss MOPs tomorrow ... again. I am really bummed. However, I definitely need to be home here with Isaac.

Night everyone!

5 comments:

Joia said...

Wendi, I am SOOO sorry to hear this! Poor little man! No Tamiflu? Seriously?? Man... I hope it works fast for him - Keenan is doing much better.

Joy Z said...

How come you don't get any?

I'll pray for him and you too as you are caring for him. Poor little buddy!

Rachel and Hans said...

Hope Isaac feels better quickly!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Joy, apparently you have to be in a "high risk" group -- a healthcare worker, a baby, pregnant etc. However, in the end, I did end up taking some ...

Joy Z said...

Oh Good, I'm so glad you got some! I would think that "caregiver" should apply to ALL moms!