Saturday, June 12, 2010

Plan B

Well our Friday may not have gone as planned, but Joia and I still made the best of it! She was watching two of our mutual friend Lisa's children: "Sis" and "Bub". So the six children and two adults were off on an edited adventure.


First a few snaps from "The Landing":

Joia and Moriah. Two very special ladies. I am so blessed to have met Joia. I have no doubt that she and I will be lifelong friends despite the physical distance that will probably always remain between us.



I think that Isaac is contemplating what a good saver his Mommy is. (I am very proud of this shirt. $1 at the BX! Elijah's was $1 too.)


After "The Landing" we headed to "UpTown Station" for some playground playing, waterpark wetting, and grass getting.
So firstly is the playground playing:


Here is Elijah with "Sis"

In honor of Gary Coleman, the star of one of my favorite shows as a little kid, I must share that all I think of when I see this photo is: "Whatchu talking about Willis?"

Joia didn't bring her camera so pictures on this day were all up to me. I am pretty excited about this action shot I captured ... and the fact that yet again, Keenan's got his tongue hanging out!

This is so my Isaac. Just being a goofball in his own, shy way. He turned like this after I asked if I could take his picture.

Okay, after the playground playing, it was on to the waterpark wetting. Neither of my boys have been incredibly enthused with the idea of playing in water outside of the bathtub. This trip was definitely the wettest the two of them have gotten.

This toy was definitely the most popular in the waterpark.

The only problem was, it only came on, like, every five minutes or so. Isaac was not impressed with the schedule.

Here's Elijah giving the pole a kiss in hopes it will turn on. I really wished it would have right when he was in the middle of kissing it.

Moriah was HILARIOUS at the waterpark. She loved it! She'd just take her snack and sit down right smack under whichever toy was going at the time. So funny!

From the water wetting it was onto the grass getting.

Isaac kept saying "What's dat Mommy?" He was very curious as to what the huge American Flag was producing on the grass: a huge shadow!


Elijah looking for trouble.

This is Bub's pose when I asked him to get in a picture with his sister. These two are nearly exactly one year apart so it's good practice for me to hang out with them!


Aaah, that's better!

No comments: