Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I need some caffeine!

I have been doing great with my migraines. Some medication switcharoos complete, I haven't had one in many weeks. But I did get one last night.

I fumbled through the cabinet in the kitchen for my Zomig and then said to JB, "I need some caffeine."

JB informed me that we didn't have any. John then walked over to Isaac's chair where he was eating his spaghetti. He began dishing it out. Isaac pushed it away. "No Daddy. No 'sgetti." He paused and looked at me and then looked at JB. "Need caffeine!" he yelled.

I had trouble not busting a gut even with my migraine.

We couldn't get him to quit asking for it even though he obviously had no earthly idea what it was he was asking for. Finally, JB shook some Parmesan cheese onto his spaghetti and told him that this was "caffeine cheese."

That did the trick. He quit asking and went on his merry way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is soooo funny!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant answer.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Roberta

Gabbs said...

oh man! that is toooo funny!