Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It is what it is

Had my appointment with the foot doctor today who said that I do, indeed, have a stress fracture. He did an ultrasound. He said I have to be in the boot for four weeks. He said at the end of that time I can reevaluate. He made me sad.

He did make me happy when he said that while I can't run, I can swim to my heart's delight! He also said that I could stationary bike with the boot on. I am not sure whether I would do that, but I do think I will return to swimming as soon as I can.

Is this good timing? No. It's hot. We are moving. We are packing. We are organizing. But, it is what it is.

3 comments:

mom h said...

Well Wendi, they still haven't started working on our pool so hopefully when you're here we can get over to swim a bit.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, i'm so sorry Wen! tante Jan

camfox said...

bummer. rough.