Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day One with Papa


My Dad arrived yesterday evening. After eating some Sonic at the park, we headed home and put the kids to bed while JB attended a medical dinner. This morning when Isaac woke up, the first thing Isaac wanted was his Papa. Here he is holding his "Bear" and "Bubby" and eating some berries.


It was actually a very crazy morning this morning. I promised my Dad that I will introduce him to the craziest it can get first and then ease up on him. At one point we had seven children here. In addition to my two boys I was watching William and Jonathon, Josh and Rebekah stopped by to do some faxing with their two boys, and Andrea returned from her appointment with Chloe. It was quite intense. My Dad helped tremendously by playing trains with some of the boys.


Scrubs was fantastic despite the fact that it was Grand Central Station. But he did think that this train stuff was nonsense and decided to create a bump in the track!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendi, you have to do a book on Scrubs. You have to. You can write, JB can illustrate.

Just a thought.
Laura HP

Anonymous said...

Boy, am I jealous of your Dad:) Can't wait to get up there and be with you all! Praying for you, Wen, for each and every detail!
love you,
mom k

Anonymous said...

and I will pray for your parents too Wen and John...Mom K -my heart is with you! Tante Jan