Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wedding Bells

My friend Kendra got married yesterday! Even better was that Philip and Joia were invited too. So we got to go on a bit of a double date.

Kendra is one of those gals that you always knew would get married but just hadn't met Mr. Right. She is such a beautiful person with a heart of gold and an endearing smile. I know her heart truly wanted what it hadn't yet found. And now it found Chris! Kendra and I attended Care Group together with Crossway for the first two years we were here. She was an amazing blessing in my life, and I was so thankful to be able to share with them in my special day before we leave in just over a week.

It was hard to snag a picture of the couple. Here's the best I could do.

The wedding was outside at Giuseppi's Wharf. A bit warm but otherwise, a gorgeous evening complete with chocolate fondue. You can't get much better than that.

JB, me, and my boot. Nothing says dressy like a huge clonkin' boot.

There are some friends you know that you will stay in touch with forever. Joia is one of those friends. I love this girl. (And doesn't Joia's earrings and necklace go perfect with her dress?)

A friend from Crossway: Joy and her husband Vic. I'm sure you have all seen Joy's name in the comments on the blog. This gal is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She's one year younger than me and has SIX children!

J & P

And as always, check out Joia's post for some more pictures of the evening.

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

Awe! :') I'm SO happy to see a picture from the wedding! What a beautiful Bride Kendra was! I've been looking on facebook all day for pictures but so far, no one has posted any. Thanks for sharing. Glad you were able to attend!

Rabens Family said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures from the wedding. I was so sad that we couldn't be there. We are so happy for Kendra. I knew she would be a beautiful bride. ;)