Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Infertility writing opportunity?

I can't remember who it was now. But someone put a comment on my blog or sent me an email a few weeks ago encouraging me to tell my story to an online publishing company: cruciform.com. I can't remember who suggested it, but I followed through and sent an email, and the Editor replied back saying they were interested in my story. They are actually interested in connecting me with two other women to write an online book!

I have no idea where this will go. I don't know if they will end up wanting me to do it. I am not sure that it will be something I decide to do. I have been working on my own book more and more, as time allows. It is coming along. I am not sure if this opportunity will parallel or contradict my current work. We will see.

But either way, this is way cool. Just being presented with a possible opportunity is encouraging and exciting. I'll keep you all posted.

P.S. If you were responsible for the opportunity, could you please let me know!

4 comments:

Brittny said...

that is awesome!!!!!! i think you would be REALLY good at this. (i'm sure your degree has nothing to do with it either) keep us posted b/c i will spread the word if it happens.
: )

Anonymous said...

wen...i love the new pic of you and Jon and the States you've lived in.. :) ...brought up some memories of many moves in my life...I even dreamt last nite about moving again and those teary goodbyes and excitement ahead!

Anonymous said...

I'm the one (unless someone else also sent you the info) and boy, am I excited about this! So many of us have encouraged you to do this:) Keep us posted.
love ya,
mom k

TAV said...

i can't wait to know a really famous person :)