Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Our Tuesday . . .

. . . was C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!

Firstly I took the boys to Joia's house. I'll let her tell the story.

I went to a meeting called "Smooth Move" with JB where they try to help you navigate the vast sea of moving to a brand new place.

It was very helpful.

But the sea still feels very large.

After my meeting, I drove back to the hospital to get some dye shot into my veins for my bone scan later that afternoon.

Then it was back to Joia's for lunch and dessert! Yum!!!

A quick stop at home for about an hour before I had to bring the boys to Tiff's house so I could get the bone scan.

Back to pick up the boys before we returned to the house and all of us, even Scrubs' collapsed for naps -- exhausted from a day on the run.

I have to wait 3-5 days for the results of my bone scan. Praying that I can lose this boot sooner rather than later, but if I have to be honest, my foot hurts practically nil when I am wearing it and quite a bit when I do not.

Today should be a lot quieter around the house waiting for my Dad to get in! He finished school on Friday which means summer vacation for him. We can't wait to see Papa!!!

No comments: