Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Ipod

  • Isaac will often come up to me and say: "Mommy fix it." The other day I fixed a truck. Isaac smiled and said: "There you go!"
  • When washing his hands Isaac will often say: "Hotter, Mommy." Yesterday I did this and watched as he sighed and said, "That's better."
  • A mistake has recently become "Whoops-a-daisy."
  • I have recently put the yellow covers back on the white booster seat trays. I had removed them for awhile because the boys would pull the cover up and all their food would go flying. But now that they are older, I feel they can respect my wishes for this not to occur. Isaac however has no interest in a yellow tray. Every time I sit him down he says, "White tray Mommy. Please?" I am a softy so no cover it is.
  • Last night during dinner, another pasta dish (we are trying to eat our pantry clean), Isaac once again said, "Caffeine please." He continues to believe that Parmesan cheese is caffeine. And it is too cute to correct.



No comments: