Sunday, March 21, 2010

Training begins!

Today begins our training for the triathlon. Here is our schedule for the upcoming week.

  • March 21 (Sun) – Off / flex
  • March 22 (Mon) –Swim 250 yards – 2 X 50, 1 X 100 & 1 X 50
  • March 23 (Tues) – Run 20 mins
  • March 24 (Wed) – Bike 45 mins
  • March 25 (Thur) – Swim 350 yards – 2 X 50, 2 X 100, 4 X 25
  • March 26 (Fri) – Off / Make up day (Optional run 20 min)
  • March 27 (Sat) – Run 15 mins & Bike 30 mins (Brick-bike right after run)

Flex means you can do anything you want. So I am going to go to a spin class at our Base gym. Kristi loves spin classes. I've never been. We'll see how it goes.

Kristi swam yesterday. Here's her report:

"I just read the blog! gulp!!! I went and swam today. I did 300 yards but there were a lot of breaks. Man swimming isn't easy. Since we are now registered and you wrote about on your blog we have to do it!!! It'll be fun. Funny maybe too."

No turning back now. Here we go!

To see all my posts about the triathlon I am doing with my best buddy Kristi, click here.

No comments: