Monday, March 15, 2010

More recommendations

I've been thinking about other things that I need to recommend regarding children -- primarily two children with two times the diapers. Something I feel very fortunate to have? The diaper champ. While searching online, I found a stay-at-home Dad who came up with his own way to modify the champ. Take a look at this link. Anyways, I love this diaper pail! I can use my own garbage bags, and in fact, I throw about six more in the bottom of the pail so I don't have to go find a diaper pail every time I empty it. The only thing I am not crazy about is that if you throw other things in it like a stray wipe or tissue, they may get stuck on their way to being flipped over. I think the smell in this is very minimal, and while I have to change it quite frequently with twice as many diapers (usually ever two to three days), I am very attached to my diaper pail.

Gotta run. Elijah just found a box of saltine crackers and pulled out the packages.

What about you? What is your ONE live-without?

2 comments:

carrie said...

I'm in love with the Nose Frida: www.nosefrida.com

Kids still hate it, but it works sooooo much better than regular aspirators.

I actually just ordered three yesterday to give as gifts for upcoming baby showers. They are getting one of those and a temporal thermometer because those things rock as well.

denise said...

From a triplet mom, I also agree on the diaper champ! For the ONE reason that we could use our own bags. We gave ours away with our last move, that is how long it worked for us!