Back from the doc . . .
I've moved up 2 points on the Bishop scale which is good news. However, I am still a little shy of where Dr. G. would like me to get before considering induction. She was able to reach my cervix and therefore irritate it a bit in hopes that this would help move things along.
Elijah continues to get bigger, but so far, Dr. G's guess is that he hasn't broken the 9 pound mark! That's great news!
JB and I are continuing to pray about when the right time for induction is -- whether we should wait and see if I go on my own or whether inducing when things are favorable and Elijah is smaller is better. We have to weigh the chances of having a c-section due to induction against the chances of c-section due to his size. Your prayers for wisdom in that regard would be appreciated.
Pray that the irritation Dr. G. inflicted today would cause these contractions to skyrocket upward! I'll keep you all posted of course.