Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One point up

I ended up going in to see Dr. G. today before the clinic closed. I was dealing with even more contractions than usual -- both in frequency and in intensity. She said I have moved up another point on the Bishop Scale as I am much more effaced than I was two days ago. That brings me to a 5 and she wants to see me at least a 7 by Friday morning. She also said that every woman is different when it comes to delivering a baby. Some women don't have any contractions prior to "the" contractions. That is not the case for me. She said again, "I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you back here tonight ready to go." That's sweet of her, and I'd like to believe her, but as of right now, who the heck knows! Stay tuned . . .

3 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

It's gonna happen! You can do it!

AW said...

Go Wendi!

yuan family said...

I am so anxious and I bet you are too! I keep checking your blog multiple times a day to see if anything has happened yet!