Saturday, September 06, 2008

Quick notes

We spent the entire day in Miami at Grampa's funeral. While we wish the circumstances could have been different, it was wonderful that all six Kit. kids could be in town. Katie flew in two days ago and Rob drove down from Orlando. In fact the only person not here, was Katie's husband Eddie. Everyone else is here. We were also so thankful that my Dad and Mom were so willing to watch both Isaac and Scrubs for the whole day.

We are also blessed by the fact that it looks like Ike is going to miss South Florida. We'll know have to watch it's approach toward the Gulf Coast, but JB can leave tomorrow without me and not be too concerned about us here in Fort Lauderdale. I am thankful that things were crystal clear to us. While we aren't completely out of the woods, I feel good about my decision to stay here.

Okay, all the Kits. are hanging out so I need to get off the computer and socialize!

No comments: