Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can you pray?

If you think of it this morning, will you stop and pray for Philip, Joia, Keenan, and "tiny"? You can read Joia's post here. They are having a "higher level" ultrasound this morning in Pensacola to look into low fluid levels. It would be especially awesome if you could pop over to Joia's blog and let her know where you are located and where you are praying. I know that when I was going through all of our stuff, knowing there were people praying all over the country (and the world!) brought me amazing comfort. I also know how powerful prayer is. They have been on my heart for the last two days, and I just want everyone to be praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Wendi, and all of Wendi's family and friends who are praying for us... it means so much. =)