Friday, September 05, 2008

Update on Ike

Things are still very up in the air with Ike. JB is leaving on Sunday. Should I leave with him? Should I stay here? Will Ike miss us and hit the Panhandle? Will it hit both? Will it miss both? Will it be a 1 or 2 or the projected 3 or 4? No one knows. People have started getting supplies and boarding up while we all wait to see what is happening. I'll probably come closer to a decision tomorrow. I will keep you all posted -- thanks for the emails of concern, thoughts, and prayers.

2 comments:

Suzanna Catherine said...

Saying prayers from the Georgia coast that Ike just fizzles and goes away!!

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for Hanna to come thru tonight and tomorrow.

Boy my thoughts and prayers are with all the folks in FL as they wait to see what Ike and Josephine.

Teri in VA