Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gracie's Birthday party

Saturday was a very busy day! In the morning, Mom, Isaac, Scrubs, and I headed to the big dog park by Sawgrass. Scrubs played like crazy, and I was even able to give him a bath in one of the doggy pools they had there. He was terribly wiped out by the time we left and so when my Mom, Isaac, and I left to meet AD at Cheesecake factory, he was already up in his bed sleeping, and my Dad said he slept most of the time we were gone.

We had a wonderful lunch at the Factory (including splitting one piece of cheesecake amongst the three of us -- good thing they like chocolate otherwise I wouldn't have been able to participate in this activity). We also spent some time at the Towncenter Mall in Boca. I'm not going to say much more about that for right now because I plan to devote a blog to this experience in the very near future -- it was that awe-inspiring. Stay tuned.

After my trip to the mall, Isaac and I headed over to the Kits. to celebrate Grace's sixth birthday. I'll end this post with some pictures from the evening:

Grace and Nathan are both really in love with Isaac. I finally thought Isaac was "stable" enough for Grace to feed him. She did a GREAT job and did over half the bottle.

Yes folks! That's an ice cream cake (with chocolate ice cream!)


Party attendees: Elizabeth and husband Grant, and Uncle Matt


Isaac spent nearly the entire night hanging out with Aunt Danielle. He was wide awake, drooling (as usual), but completely happy chilling with Aunt D.


(JB and) I got Grace "Build-a-bear Bucks" to spend. This was quite an exciting gift for her although I can't take credit for this idea -- Mom told me this would go over well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The big hit of the night! Boy, did her face light up when she saw "Build A Bear" -the only thing that would have made this better would be a video capturing all her expressions-definitely the gift she really wanted! Grandma K