Thursday, September 18, 2008

A few more "snaps"

In Nigeria, all the kids would run around us saying "Snap me! Snap me!" They called photos "Snaps." So today, my last full day in Fort Lauderdale, I share some snaps from our last week here in the bottom of the Sunshine State.

Isaac and Pup chilling together before bed.


My Mom trying to give some equal attention.


My Mom's friend Pat stopped by with her granddaughter Madeline yesterday. How cute is that? I think Isaac likes the ladies!

Isaac doing some more lady and/or Scrubby watching.


The closest I could come to a picture of my Mom and Isaac.

Well, as I mentioned, the van is rolling out tomorrow morning bright and early with Isaac, Scrubs, and Aunt Gabbi in tow. I am so excited to get back and see JB but at the same time, know how much we will miss having my parents around and getting to visit with them and the Kits. We will be returning in two weeks for Isaac's court hearing (we hope) so it isn't really good bye. But it will still be weird not to have Grama there every evening!

Oh and this may be one of your last weekends to post a guess on our baby game. I have an appointment on Monday, and while I have debated whether we should find out the sex or not, am currently thinking that we will most likely find out on Monday. So you have to hurry and make your guesses before the lima bean becomes a male or female.

Stay tuned . . .


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In regard to your lima bean... had no idea you had even considered not finding out!

It's a great surprise.... =)

kjames106 said...

Isaac is such a happy baby! I love it! Remind me of my little baby boy.

As for the lima bean, let's not torture others! Can't wait to know what you are having. You get to enjoy every second. An if it's a girl, you get to plan plan plan! I'm excited for you!!!! (BTW - either one, boy or girl will be wonderful!!!)

Anonymous said...

I can tell Isaac KNOWS his Gramma DI!
i love all the JOY! :)
love Jan

Gabbs said...

Don't encourage her, Joia!

She. Must. Find. Out. And. Tell. Aunt. Gabbi!!!

Just remember, Wendi, it's a surprise if you find out now, or if you find out 4.5 months from now. So no need to wait! Let's be surprised NOW!!

Gabbs said...

Oh yeah, I can hold the girl clothes hostage if you don't tell me. Well, that is is little lima bean is female. Guess that bribe won't work if lima bean's male.

Anonymous said...

Wendi, you mom is so stinking skinny!! I am quite jealous!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Lima Bean...love it!
It is a GREAT surprise! :)

Jules said...

With our first daughter, we waited until delivery day to find out. With our second, we found out while I was pregnant. Both were still exciting - just in different ways. It's definitely a personal decision and you should do what you feel would be right...which would be finding out now! LOL Just kidding! Seriously though, if you do find out now, it gives you a little more leverage for preparing which wouldn't be a bad thing with a little baby already in your life :)

Safe travels!