Monday, September 01, 2008

Isaac, Scrubby, and a water bottle


Isaac: "Oh my goodness Grama! A water bottle? Just for me?!"




Isaac: "I've only ever seen Scrubby chew on these. I've never gotten one for myself."



Scrubs: "What is going on here?"



Scrubs: "I'm pretty sure that these plastic thingies have always been reserved exclusively for me."




Scrubs: "Seriously, I've been pretty patient with this new little creature. But c'mon. Isn't this going a little too far?!"


Scrubs: "This is so wrong."




Scrubs: "If I focus really hard, maybe Grama will give me the bottle instead."
Isaac: "If I focus really hard maybe I can get my hands to lift this bottle and pop Scrubby right on the head."




Isaac: "Hey Mommy! Look! Grama gave me one of Scrubby's water bottles."
Scrubs: "Doesn't this kid know how to s-h-a-r-e?!"



Scrubs: "Okay, so I think I'd like to try to challenge Grama here."



Grama: "Scrubs, we are letting Isaac have a turn with the bottle."




Scrubs: "Well, if I can't take it, I'm at least going to keep a very close eye on the situation here."




Scrubs: "Okay, I'll compromise. I'll let him chew on it, if I can chew on it at the same time. But that's as much as I'll bend on this one."



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute & too classic!! Similarly, I am convinced that a kid can play for HOURS with a box without worrying about the toy that is inside it. :) I love the simple joys in life!

Joanna said...

My little boy loves water bottles too! Especially the full ones, but he's easily occupied with an empty one as well. :)

Tim and Roxanne said...

LOL,LOL,LOL
This is hysterical! Poor Scrubs, Gammy feels your pain buddy, but I'm glad you did the right thing and shared.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. It's like a home-made comic strip!

Anonymous said...

Wendi, that's hillarious!
Please give your mom a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me, Lauren :)

AW said...

LOLOL - this is too cute!