Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Storms, storms everywhere!

We are keeping our eye on Hannah. It is supposed to hit on Thursday sometime, but it is still not clear whether we will get the hit or whether it will skirt us to the east. It should be a tropical storm or a category 1 when it hits so nothing extremely major. The good news is that everyone may be off of work giving us extra time to hang out.

Following Hannah are two more storms: Ike and now Josephine. I'll keep you posted on these two as well. They are both scheduled to be in our area during the two weeks that I am here.

I've got some great pictures to post, but I'm at the Kits. house now. As soon as I get over to the my parents I'll be sure to include some snaps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the look of your blog!
And wow, Isaac is filling out! He is so adorable!