Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged . . .

Gabbi tagged me. Okay. I often ignore these, but since I'll be on the road tomorrow, I'll do this now (Thursday afternoon) and set it to post sometime on Friday. (Did all you blogger people know you can do that?!) So, here we go.

Attached or Single? Attached to JB. We celebrated 10 years of marriage in June.


Best Friend? My husband is definitely my best friend but my closest gal pal would be Kristi despite the fact that I haven't seen in her three years.


Cake or Pie? Neither really. I'll eat both and they are helped if they are chocolate, but I am actually not a huge fan of either of these. Oh, if it is an ice cream cake I am a fan. So I guess I'll have to say cake.


Day of Choice? Probably Saturday. I'm sure that's what everyone says.


Essential Item? It's fairly embarrassing, but when I was in Nigeria, and our luggage didn't arrive, the one thing I wished I had was my mascara. I have blonde eyelashes and look like Casper without it. I remember that I went to coach my volleyball team on a Saturday and forgot to put on my mascara. One of my players told me she never wanted to see me do that again! Okay. Enough said.


Flavor of Ice Cream? Anything chocolate without nuts.


Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither. I actually do not care for candy. I like chocolate but not sugary, sweet, or chewy candies. I can say no to candy anyday.


Hometown? I was born in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. That is the city I still claim as home. But right now I am in Eglin AFB, FL. I still think it is weird that my city is a base. It seems weird to say, "I live in Eglin AFB, FL." Shouldn't it be on? But you don't say I live on Fort Lauderdale. So confusing!


Indulgences? Chocolate of course.


January or July? Whatever month is warmer wherever I am. June then I guess.


Kids? Currently, just Isaac John (5-7-08). On order? One lima bean and one China baby.


Last Movie I saw in a Theater? Journey to the Center of the Earth. A fun movie for kids.


Middle Name? Marie


Number of Siblings? A brother named Keith. He's two years younger than me.


Oranges or Apples? Either. I like most fruit.


Phobia or Fear? I am with Gabbi. I HATE cockroaches. Despise them actually. Would rather kiss a snake then touch one I think. I can't think of anything else I am really afraid of except spending another winter in the Polar North maybe.


Quote? I'd probably pick the Bible verse that I currently have on the top of my blog. It was an extreme reminder to me during my long years of infertility to keep smiling and following the Lord. Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, although there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. Hab. 3:17-18


Reason to Smile? Tomorrow (Friday) which will actually be today when this is posted I get to see my husband again. I really missed him.


Season? Whatever is warmer.


Tag five more: I think I can tag more than 5. So I am tagging: Joia, California Tara , Kristen, Ebby, Rachel and Lesley. Unfortunately, two of these gals are doctors, and I am doubting their success with their hectic schedules. Here's hoping!


Unknown Fact About Me? Geesh. I am really trying to think of something I haven't previously bore to the world on this blog. Well, my favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts and I don't like corn or watermelon. That's a bit strange and not previously shared, right?


Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I am neither. I think I could be a vegetarian without too much difficulty.


Worst Habit? Eating chocolate. I'm really trying to cut back folks! Really I am. Gosh I love that stuff.


Xrays or Ultrasounds? This is a dumb question. What do I prefer? Whatever I need to have and will save my life. Xrays I guess. They are cleaner.


Your favorite Food? This is getting repetitive. Hint: it begins with a c.


Zodiac? I actually have no idea. I think signs are dumb. I think Gemini. Is that right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Gemini is right, since that's what I am and our birthday are days apart! =)

I'm not sure I'll get to my list before Monday...

Erica said...

haha I really like that Wendi! I'm into random facts like that, though!

yuan family said...

I am not sure if I will remember to do this so you might have to remind me! I am glad you made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

Do you go back and look at the old comments? I just wanted to say that I knew about the brussel sprouts, corn and watermelon! :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Yes I do!!!! :)