Monday, January 21, 2008

Short-n-sweet

Sorry folks. I am just not up to a big blog today because I am just not up to things in general. I came down with some sort of bug -- I think the same one that nearly the entire Kit. family has had while I am here. This has left me feeling really out of it. I was bummed because today I was going to go out with my sis-in-law AD and also with Bri and Joan. Bummer. I had to cancel all of it because I just feel cruddy. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow you'll hear more from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you and hope you feel better real soon.

Gabbs said...

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY WENDI!! I still feel bad, even though you say it's not my fault.

TAV said...

i hope you feel better soon, too! get rid of this bug before i come to visit :) <3 t

AW said...

(((((Wendi)))))) Get well sweet friend!