Sunday, January 13, 2008

One last time

John and Wendi come home today so I'll post one last time. I had a lot of fun blogging this past week and chatting with you all back and forth. Hope you enjoyed the blogs! Here are are some random comments about the week.
  • Welcome Home John & Wendi!!!!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL trip!
  • Scrubs is going to be so excited to see his Mom and Dad!
  • Scrubs is a a lot of fun to be around. He has a ton of energy and has to release that energy every day so be prepared to get all the energy out.
  • Updating a blog is pretty cool. I wasn't sure how it would be, but I enjoyed it.
  • Definitely do not place addresses on your blog. This makes sense and I just did not think about it.
  • I really enjoyed staying on base. It was so nice to see Sarah and Tiff and go on morning walks with them.
  • I got a good start on my exercise routine.
  • I miss having a dog around, but plan to wait to get one later. They are a lot of work.
  • A fenced in backyard is perfect for anyone that has a dog. I highly recommend John and Wendi put their fence up. I'll come help!
  • Thanks to Tiffany and Sarah for making dinner and making me feel so comfortable and welcome on base.
  • Thanks for letting me stay at your house while you were gone, John and Wendi.
  • Thanks to all of John and Wendi's family and friends. Happy I could write on the blog to update you. I really enjoyed talking to everyone.

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx Jodi! Enjoy your alone time!
You did a great job keeping us in the loop!! Lady Di